Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GTA gets ass kicked by M4 CSL

3017 Views 57 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  metalgod23
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,681 Posts
Straight line acceleration is mute.. Many electric cars will hand the M4 CSL it's ass in a straight line.. so drag race is rather mute.. 3.6s 0-60.. all the below can match or beat it - this one for me sort of poves the point . Kia EV6 GT 3.4 s

Reactions: kco7zrv

· Registered
1,681 Posts
This is going to be controversial (and unpopular) on here, but I'm getting used to the G82 grille.
only as ugly as this Lexarse ...

And to be honest.. you get used to most cars in the end.. I have finally got used to Tesla Model Y's that I originally thought looked like a dog taking a cr4p from the side view.. .... at least the side profile of the G82 is some redemption....

Someone had a stab at sorting it - although it does look frankly a bit Halfords...

Grille Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Vaguely familiar though -

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Top Down

· Registered
1,681 Posts
exBMW fanboy here...all I see is after years of devaluing the M badge now BM is taking a dump on the CSL heritage 🤢
I remember in 2004 I was buying a new 5 series and there was an M3 csl in the showroom... the e46 with the cardboard boot floor.. it was about 60 ish grand i think.. i laughed and said i will give you 50 for it.. the salesmen said "deal" .. wish i'd taken him up on that....

Reactions: Professor Pedantic

· Registered
1,681 Posts
oh the E46 CSL is still one of my dream cars and easily on of the best BMs ever made imo.....at £50k you should have ripped both his arms and legs off, they are silly money now!
At the time it sat languishing in their showroom for quite a while.. months in fact !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts