1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I would ask if they have in stock or ordering from eibach. I left a deposit a long time ago with a other company to reserve on as soon as stock returns and I've heard nothing i will get my deposit back I reckon it was only £30.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I've been on the phone to Squadra Sportivo this morning (Alfisti.net) and they informed me that they are awaiting a delivery from Eibach at the moment.. they were originally told January and now February.

I've also spoken to the company that have this email add and he reckons he can get them direct from Germany within a week.... says he spoke to Eibach....

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
I've also spoken to the company that have this email add and he reckons he can get them direct from Germany within a week.... says he spoke to Eibach....
If thats the case how come us, Alfisti and even the official Eibach UK importer don't have any, considering we've had an order placed for another batch placed from the day we recieved our last batch in July 2011 (which we were originally told to expect Oct 2010).. You can speak to God, the Buddha or John Lennon if you like, no one is getting any bars until Eibach get the tooling back out and start building these again, which will be a while. :lol:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/292542-autolusso-147-156-gta-eibach-arb-in-stock.html

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i spoke to larkspeed and they said there getting a delevery next week they were going to let me know as i left a deposit with them. dan is the eibach kit for 156 saloon and sportwagon the same? im sure they had 2 listings for each.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
If thats the case how come us, Alfisti and even the official Eibach UK importer don't have any, considering we've had an order placed for another batch placed from the day we recieved our last batch in July 2011 (which we were originally told to expect Oct 2010).. You can speak to God, the Buddha or John Lennon if you like, no one is getting any bars until Eibach get the tooling back out and start building these again, which will be a while. :lol:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/292542-autolusso-147-156-gta-eibach-arb-in-stock.html
I know mate! :lol:

·
Registered
467 Posts
i spoke to larkspeed and they said there getting a delevery next week they were going to let me know as i left a deposit with them. dan is the eibach kit for 156 saloon and sportwagon the same? im sure they had 2 listings for each.
Please let us know if they do by some miracle get them in!

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
What's the damage on a set for my sportwagon? I need to replace the bushes anyway as they squeak like a horde of angry mice. Might as well go the whole hog and replace everything.
And how much are your arb kits then ned?
Can't remember exactly how much they are as I am at home, I think they are £375 inc VAT delivered

5 Sets left by the way

Ned

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
You didn't tell me you had more arriving. Do I get staff discount? :lol:

I bet these will all be gone before they arrive.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
You didn't tell me you had more arriving. Do I get staff discount? :lol:

I bet these will all be gone before they arrive.
I told you I ordered them I just didn't tell you when they were coming (as I only found out today)

Staff discount? ;)

Ned

·
Registered
211 Posts
hi ned,

how much fitted for the roll bars?

i am bringing my car to you on saturday to get those things discussed a couple of weeks ago
(i cancelled on you last saturday!...may be fate!)

i may consider it!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts