Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

are 147 gta arches wider than a 147 ts? i love the rear bumper of the gta but unsure if its a straight swap to my 51plate 1.6 ts???

also was thinking of possibly getting some audi rs4 alloys, how do you think they'd look. on gran turismo 4 they looked awesome!!!

cheers

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hello, welcome to AO. :)

GTA arches are much wider so original GTA bumpers won't fit. There are some after market GTA copies available which fit the standard arches. (hopefully someone will come along and tell you where)

Unlike on GT4, in reality Audi wheels will not fit an Alfa. Not to mention, even if they did, it would be sacreligious to do so. ;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
This site has GTA side skirts for your 147. I spoke to them last week about a facelifted GTA 156 front bumper which the guy there said would be ready in a couple of weeks. Might be worth asking if they are goint to do a 147 front and rear option. They have been recommended on here before too.
AutoDS Team Poland

·
Registered
177 Posts
This site has GTA side skirts for your 147. I spoke to them last week about a facelifted GTA 156 front bumper which the guy there said would be ready in a couple of weeks. Might be worth asking if they are goint to do a 147 front and rear option. They have been recommended on here before too.
AutoDS Team Poland
Hello..

Yes, we got the GTA-look bumpers ready for moulds, I'm waiting for new prototypes of side skirts only.. I hope full bodykit GTA look for Alfa 147 will be ready in January. :)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hello..

Yes, we got the GTA-look bumpers ready for moulds, I'm waiting for new prototypes of side skirts only.. I hope full bodykit GTA look for Alfa 147 will be ready in January. :)
:cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
101 Posts
hi i will be having some 147 fr/rear zender style bumpers made in a couple of months if you are interested .if you mail me back i can send some pics

·
Registered
726 Posts
I know someone who has a complete new Zender kit for the 147 3door. Front bumper, rear bumper and sideskirts...all original Alfa/Zender....PM me if you are interested....from what I've heard they were going cheap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts