Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I got an auto-photographer friend to do a GTA photoshoot for me. I wanted a couple of decent photos to have a canvas print made.

The photos are really very good and he wants to try and get them in some pro-Alfa magazines. Anyone got some good suggestions?

I have attached one photo but the quality won't be very good as he is holding back the high res ones for the time being.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Managed to get the high res version.

Oli is bloody good with the camera I'll give him that and knows how to finish them off with photoshop. Usually photographs glamour models or jap motors. He's done work for the likes of Fastcar but I think wants to get into the more grown up publications.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awesome pic there. Auto Italia would get my vote.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
A few weeks ago I got an auto-photographer friend to do a GTA photoshoot for me. I wanted a couple of decent photos to have a canvas print made.

The photos are really very good and he wants to try and get them in some pro-Alfa magazines. Anyone got some good suggestions?

I have attached one photo but the quality won't be very good as he is holding back the high res ones for the time being.
Yes

Practical Performance Car (PPC) magazine, a monthly publication aimed at real car enthusiasts, with real-world cars.

They have already done articles on 147 GTA and they want to do something on our modifications

Call me:thumbs: you know the number

Ned

1 - 14 of 14 Posts