Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help. My wipers have developed an intermittent fault where they stop working half way through the sweep. Then, mysteriously, start working again, from anywhere between 30 seconds and half an hour. When stopped, they won't work on any wiper setting.
My only thoughts so far is that the motor is on its way out or there's a dodgy connexion somewhere. Also, the washer jet pressure is very low, I guess its unrelated?
Many thanks
Phil

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help. My wipers have developed an intermittent fault where they stop working half way through the sweep. Then, mysteriously, start working again, from anywhere between 30 seconds and half an hour. When stopped, they won't work on any wiper setting.
My only thoughts so far is that the motor is on its way out or there's a dodgy connexion somewhere. Also, the washer jet pressure is very low, I guess its unrelated?
Many thanks
Phil
Got rain-sensors option? If so may be the ecu that controls this(only on this option) good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply but no rain sensors. Its strange, the wipers stop, if I then turn them off, there's the sound of relays and after a while turn them on and hey presto. Am beginning to think it's something to do with the intermittent setting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts