Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GT sold yesterday 3500 squids 57k on the clock 56 plate sorry to see it go but the dog wouldnt get in it also after I bought it I realised I didnt like diesels so that bit I wont miss. What I will miss is those stunning looks it just looked so right from every angle still have other Alfas so all is not lost

Peter

·
Registered
215 Posts
The GT sold yesterday 3500 squids 57k on the clock 56 plate sorry to see it go but the dog wouldnt get in it also after I bought it I realised I didnt like diesels so that bit I wont miss. What I will miss is those stunning looks it just looked so right from every angle still have other Alfas so all is not lost

Peter
You know they do a V6 version, right? ;-)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, was slightly tongue in cheek at the diseasel remark :cheese:

I nominate the 159 Sportwagon. That'll fit Rover :D
Very high at the back a bit like the 156 SW I had before but a great looking car. I have bought a c class merc estate 2 litre Kompessor its now on gas and is very good on acceleration but very roly poly in corners :confused: still it will do

Peter

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Alfa V6 in the GT is not direct injection. Only the later GM based V6 in 159/Brera
Its the 3.2 that threw me I have a JTS spider so assumed that by that age the GT would have been the same never mind it would still have been to high for the dog

Peter

·
Registered
215 Posts
Very high at the back a bit like the 156 SW I had before but a great looking car. I have bought a c class merc estate 2 litre Kompessor its now on gas and is very good on acceleration but very roly poly in corners :confused: still it will do

Peter
It'd still be an Alfa though. I think Koni do a set of springs & shocks for the C-Class to firm it up. (I've never owned a Merc though, so I'm not too sure.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts