Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I go over say a speed bump slowly or park up on a kerb there seems to be a metalic dull noise coming from the suspension somewhere at the front?? Any ideas? I will take to the garage but I thought I would just ask,

Kelly

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Is it like a "clonking" noise? If so sounds like the anti roll bar and/or anti roll bar drop links. They are covered under warranty if your car is still in its warranty period? Its a common occurance on Alfas. My clonk is totally cured now since they replaced the anti roll bar on my GTA

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok, it sounds like a clunking noise. Typical am also needing two front tyres and yesterday found a screw in the back right! Everything at once,

Thanks though

Kel

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Kelly,

My GT's only done 4000miles, but every now and then I get some odd noises from the front suspension over speedhumps. I'm taking it to the dealer in February when I'm off work, so if you find out before then I'd appreciate knowing what your noise is!

Jon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My 147GTA has 13,000KM on the clock. It's booked in next week to have the front sway bar replaced, under warranty, for the same problem. Apparently, the sway bar and the bushings are replaced as a single unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts