Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not on Bose models. It's a dual cone speaker at the bottom. I think someone said the non-Bose models have a tweeter there though.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You Are right. I Ask few sellers, and they says bose come without tweeters.
But I suppose this connector Is for tweeters?

·
Administrator
5,041 Posts
Mine does not have the bose system and the connector is for the tweeter fitted.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I wonder if it has power on the Bose system? My deafness is mainly high frequencies and adding another tweeter at that level might help..

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Not on Bose models. It's a dual cone speaker at the bottom. I think someone said the non-Bose models have a tweeter there though.
Yeah, that was me the other week !

You Are right. I Ask few sellers, and they says bose come without tweeters.
But I suppose this connector Is for tweeters? View attachment 932739
The Bose DOES come with tweeters - they are just integrated into the speakers in the bottom of the door, not separate like the non Bose. If there were no tweeters, you would hear no treble !

I wonder if it has power on the Bose system? My deafness is mainly high frequencies and adding another tweeter at that level might help..
Yes they are still powered, people have added extra tweeters to Bose cars before apparently it sounds pants, which I can believe. Cant you just turn it up louder ? :)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
If you add tweeters to Bose it wont sound very good, or did you just mean the plastic trim ?

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Cos it already has a set of tweeters integrated into teh main speakers, youd be better off removing them and putting them in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts