Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have recently bought a 2005 GT 1.9 JTD and was just wondering if anybody knew or if anybody knew where i could find out the part numbers for the Satin wing mirror cases and the Chrome "whiskers" off the newer Q2 and cloverleaf models.

I have done a search on here without much luck and im going to my local dealers this week to pick up an ariel and thought i could get some prices on them while i was there.

Any help would be lovely or if anybody knew of anybody else that stocked them.

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
There unlikely to be stocked at a dealer because there not common items.

Bit it is possible to look up without car details but its at your risk.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Just ask the dealer Rumbley - its a good test of if they know what they are doing ;)

I seem to remember reading that the new whiskers may not filt older bumpers, so you would want to be sure that they either fitted, or were cheap enough you didn't care if you can't get them to fit...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ned at Autolusso sorted SR's whiskers for him

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers. Well im going into the dealers tomorrow so i will see what they come up with.

I will keep you informed.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to bump this, My new GT has the chrome whiskers fitted but i struggled to find the part number for the mirrors.
Did you by chance find out what they are ?

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not yet but i need to go back into the dealers to sort my sat nav out soon so when i do i will ask and let you know.

And thanks for the fitting guide it looks perfect and im sure it will be usefull when i finally get the parts. Cheers

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
There unlikely to be stocked at a dealer because there not common items.

Bit it is possible to look up without car details but its at your risk.
What d'you mean its at his risk??!!-Just how much risk is there involved in looking up the cost of a part on the database?????????

Momo do satin mirror covers for the 147/GT, look the same, be much cheaper and its probably them who supply the original equipment ones

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
What d'you mean its at his risk??!!-Just how much risk is there involved in looking up the cost of a part on the database?????????

Momo do satin mirror covers for the 147/GT, look the same, be much cheaper and its probably them who supply the original equipment ones
As in weather they will fit and compatability. Its just a standard thing i say so no one just buys the parts and then they dont fit.
I didnt mean there was a risk in looking them up :lol:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I once saw a dealer *nearly* fall of his stool looking up a part, that was quite risky ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers yeah if you could cheak the mirrors that would be a great help. I will also have a look now see if i can get them from Momo see what prices they come up with

·
Registered
29 Posts
Right just to bottom this thread :

Part numbers for satin mirrors.

£22.80 plus VAT at Mangoletsi.

Needless to say at that price i've ordered some !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hiya im after the whiskers too well one actually as ive lost one so any help would really be appreciated.mangoletsi quoted £67 cos youve got to bye the honeycombe grill too

1 - 20 of 52 Posts