Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally a similar post was put by tom17 last year and generated a lot of interest but sadly it never happened. So I thought I'll start the post to see if any other fellow GT owners might be keen to go for a run possibility for late spring.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Thanks mate, was going to say that either way I'd sort out the satnav files once you sort the route :)

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
nice one dtone:thumbs: i see your going to Brooklands this year, maybe we can all park up together:cool: and have a chat about it :thumbs:

ps; I'll get them vids sorted soon

·
Registered
578 Posts
nice one dtone:thumbs: i see your going to Brooklands this year, maybe we can all park up together:cool: and have a chat about it :thumbs:

Originally a similar post was put by tom17 last year and generated a lot of interest but sadly it never happened. So I thought I'll start the post to see if any other fellow GT owners might be keen to go for a run possibility for late spring.
Very interested and spoke to Tom last month about maybe trying to organise something. Thought about possibly including other areas so could get more of a bigger turn out :rolleyes:
Lets see what interest we can get, need to put up threads in other areas :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

park up sounds like a good idea and see if we can get the numbers up.I don't recall seeing a lot last year.

I can't wait for the vid :cool:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The numbers are picking up so looks like a good response so far:thumbs:. I notice that a few members are located up north but I'm not sure if the first GT run we will head up north unless there enough people interested and becomes weekend event. The peak districts sounds like a good call and I would be up for it.

It would be great for everyone to throw any ideas for the run so here is mine, the Cotswold. I've been there once and there are beautiful rolling hills and villages.

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
All sounds good to me chaps I don't mind where it is, I'll be there, I think this was the problem last year no one could decide on the venue:confused: it would be good to make it happen, I'm sure we can out do the Germans:D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All sounds good to me chaps I don't mind where it is, I'll be there, I think this was the problem last year no one could decide on the venue:confused: it would be good to make it happen, I'm sure we can out do the Germans:D
Now that would be great :thumbs:

@ tom

Isn't there a thread on the General Alfa Discussion organising a meet. This could be something we can incorporate if there are people are willing to go up north in blackpool.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now that would be great :thumbs:

@ tom

Isn't there a thread on the General Alfa Discussion organising a meet. This could be something we can incorporate if there are people are willing to go up north in blackpool.
Scarp that, just realise its on March :lol:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.