Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there wasn't one available in the UK line-up, but was the GT ever sold elsewhere in V6 with Selespeed? I know a version was available on the 147 GTA outside the UK, and that's essentially the same car underneath.

What would it take to convert a RHD UK GT 3.2V6 to Selespeed, and would it be worth it, or just madness?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Judging by the deafening silence, it must be madness. Oh well.

·
Registered
30,200 Posts
No there was never a GT 3.2v6 Selespeed.

Both 156 GTA & 147 GTA were available with Selespeed in both LHD & RHD and there are RHD GTA Selespeeds in the UK, both 147 & 156.

It would be possible to convert a GT 3.2 to Selespeed (anything is possible if the throw enough time & money at it...!).

·
Registered
380 Posts
As above, anything's possible with enough time and funds to do it.

May I ask why you'd want to convert it to Selespeed? Considering it's one of the least reliable systems of its kind. I know it's the same old same old, if it's looked after and not abused, it should work okay. I'm cool with that.

If it's the best of both worlds you want, would the Q-System be a more viable option?

I'm just curious mate, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'd be interested to know your reasoning behind wanting to do it.

Daz. :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts