Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone retrofitted these to a not Q2 older model car? I quite like thr look of the mirrors and front bumper "whiskers" but would be intested to know part numbers & cost:)

Cheers,

·
Registered
171 Posts
The bumper grills are around £35 + VAT per side, this is what I was quoted to replace the ones on my Blackline when I thought they were broken, to fit them the bumper has to come off. Not sure about the mirrors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am also interesting on that 2 little plated strip on bumper.

How about the 18" rim of Blackline? I love that new shape and would like to see if that can be purchased from Alfa?

Henry

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Whiskers...possibly.
But I'm not sure the satin mirrors would go with a red GT SR :confused:

I'm not 100% convinced they work on the blackline (seem a bit "contrived" IMHO).

Good luck in your search though!!
:D

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
i'm not convinced about adding the 'whiskers' to a non-blackline GT; because of the difference in finish. the grill is chrome on the non-blackline GT, whereas it is a matching satin finish on the blackline (right?).

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whiskers...possibly.
But I'm not sure the satin mirrors would go with a red GT SR :confused:

I'm not 100% convinced they work on the blackline (seem a bit "contrived" IMHO).

Good luck in your search though!!
:D
They do look good on red gt's!!!! there was a picture of the Q2 on italiaspeed when they first announced it. Looked mean. If I could of afforded a q2 think i'd of had Alfa Red!!!!! Sexy!!!!

Anyway 12 days til i pick up the blackline..... Not that I'm counting!

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
They do look good on red gt's!!!! there was a picture of the Q2 on italiaspeed when they first announced it. Looked mean. If I could of afforded a q2 think i'd of had Alfa Red!!!!! Sexy!!!!

Anyway 12 days til i pick up the blackline..... Not that I'm counting!
Had a fruitless search for any pics of these :(

c7fnt - I feel your anticipation/excitement :lol: - Won't be long mate!!

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
look under motor shows and its the 2006 bologna show.

will try and paste piccy on here.
Thanks!! :D

I'll stick with my original feeling tho, even after seing this bella :inlove: . The whiskers are ok - the mirrors still seem over styled/tacky/contrived etc.

Each to his/her own.....;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perhaps a bit Rover 75 after all :lol: Thanks for the pic though :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts