Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a site of where to get GT body panels, wings bumper skins, headlights. etc. etc.

Also is the slam panel the same on a GT as a 147 pre face lift, probably wont be but worth a try.

Autolusso want £170.00 for a front wing, this sounds quite expensive to me as i baught a wing for a new shape corsa a few weeks back for 25 quid brand new.

Thanks you in advance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay is my favorite for spares, failing that google for alfa breakers in your area.
I've looked on ebay but it looks like parts for GT are few and far between.

Any any body panel shop on google dosn't seem to have any GT' parts neither. :mad:

·
Registered
32 Posts
GT Parts

Well...talking from first hand experience GT parts are pretty scarse!
Got myself a CAT-D GT V6 7 weeks ago and been looking for a second hard OS door, front wing & suspension etc. I've tried everywhere (every breaker you can think of and been checking every day for s.h parts). I did manage to pick up an OS door for £100 from Mitchells Vehicle Dismantlers but had to go straight to Alfa for a wing (£190...which was cheaper than driving to Autolusso at £170 taking petrol into account). If you reply I might be able to point you in the right direction if you provide your parts list.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When i am looking at a front wing what sides are "DS" and "SN"

I thaught it was off side near side etc.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you make it work???!!!

I want page 4 of 70523/00 but every time I try it I get redirected to a polish (?) version:mad:
What part are you looking for,

I am trying to figure out how you actually buy things :confused:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One of the little rubber spacers that hold the parcel shelf down tight when the boot lid is closed...:lol:
I think it would be on this page http://62.195.105.49:7080/navi?COUNTRY=012&GRP_COD=705&SBMK=R&DRIVE=S&SGS_COD=0&MAKE=R&COMM_MODEL=GT&CAT_COD=X2&MOD_COD=125&SGRP_COD=23&ALL_FIG=0&LANGUAGE=3&NEW_HTTP=TRUE&PREVIOUS_KEY=SUBGROUP&ALL_LIST_PART=0&SB_CODE=-1&KEY=PARTDRAWDATA&PRINT_MODE=0&EPER_CAT=SP&WINDOW_ID=1&GUI_LANG=3

but i cant see it.

you cant actually order from the site it just gives you the prices and the product number to order it from.............

1 - 16 of 16 Posts