Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where best to buy a parcel shelf for my GT.:confused:

cheers

charms

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am sure a main dealer will organise a new parcel shelf for you. I bought a new parcel shelf for my new-to-me GT from the main dealer in Reading back in July - the one the car came with was dented and had gone all 'furry' on the top - not nice!

A new parcel shelf really smartened up the car, along with new internal trim to the boot lip (broken inside), new sill liners for both doors (the 'kick plates' on old ones were really scuffed) and touching up some minor nicks and marks on the leather seats and door cards. And I'd recommend a genuine Alfa semi rigid boot liner, which is very reasonably priced and available via the official Alfa accessories website.

Well worth the outlay!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will check out an Alfa dealer. The wife, after splitting up kept the GT up until yesterday. Agreed to give me it back if I gave her my puegeot 406 estate. When I got there to swap cars I noticed she had took my JVC mutlimedia sat nav and the parcel shelf was missing. She had got her mate to do the swap, so I never got to speak to her. A women scorned you might say!!! Any how to end this little story she didn't get the 406 and I have just purchased a new media system. Just a parcel shelf now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts