Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will make you laugh or cry.

My neighbour wakes up one frosty morning last week, and decides not to thaw his rear window, but to reverse straight into my beloved GT - totalling the door. :cry:

GT has now gone to get a new door fitted, and I was provided with a hire car, and was told I'd get a similar car (so a 2 litre diesel coupe), fair play methinks.

And what did they drop off for me this fine morning?

....A Peugeot RCZ. :wow:

Now, OK the database might have brought that one out, but good lord in heaven, NooOooOOooooo.:cry:

So if anyone sees a hairdresser driving round the north west, its me sweeties.:cool:

(for the record the ride is jittery and its quite a noise filled cabin for a brand new car on 19" wheels! it shifts but has no soul...a poor mans TT indeed)

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
When I first saw pics I hated it. It has grown on me now and I quite like it, more so than a TT. I dislike French cars passionately and this along with the Pininfarina designed 406 coupé is one of the only two I like.

Never been in one though.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Well i quite like them , side looks good , back looks good , front looks a bit normal pug which is shame .

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Nice looking car IMO. What's the problem.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
It's a Peugeot.
Pah nothing wrong with pug mate. My mates 205 GTI 6 conversion will make mince meat of most alfa's and give a GTA a good run for it's money. The french can build very good cars

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Clio Sport springs to mind there

Pug 106 GTi, one of my favourite cars ever
Great car with less of the ****ty saxo image and it handled better for some reason even though it was the same car

·
Vendor
45,832 Posts
Pah nothing wrong with pug mate. My mates 205 GTI 6 conversion will make mince meat of most alfa's and give a GTA a good run for it's money. The french can build very good cars
Is your mate French? If not, then don't give them any credit for putting a GTI 6 engine into a 205 :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I don't mind French cars, Citroen probably not, but the Renault Megane RS 250 Cup i definitely wouldn't pass up. The Peugeot RCZ is pretty kool to look at however models like the 607 are just horrible.

Saluti, Giordano.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts