Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this ones a bit oddball, but:

Does anyone know where I can get a Tan interior for the GT? Has anyone seen one for sale, or a car at the breakers? Does anyone want to swap thier tan for a black interior? Any ideas what a new seats + doorcars set would cost new.

I asked a dealership, but being what they are it was all too hard for them.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Interiors come up occaisionally on ebay. A red GT interior went recently for around £550.

Actually not a bad price, if it was in good nick

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good tip Zulu, thanks.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
A full black leather interior (not what you want I realise) went for just over £300 a few months ago...was tempted to get it myself as a 'spare':D

At that price they are a bargain though...I dont know how much the seats are but the door cards alone are almost £130 each from Alfa:eek:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found out today from Mangolesti that the full set of leather to effectively re-cover the seats and doors will cost around 4000 quid, plus labour. Wow. Ebay is looking better.........

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Have it retrimmed in a colour of your choice by your local trimmer. Bet it would be less than £1000 and you could get it exactly how you wanted.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Found out today from Mangolesti that the full set of leather to effectively re-cover the seats and doors will cost around 4000 quid, plus labour. Wow. Ebay is looking better.........
I think the bulk of the cost is the front seats with all the airbags and seat belt pre tensioners built in.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's about 6.000 EURO for only the leather covers?!? Very hard to believe...

Eric

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the bulk of the cost is the front seats with all the airbags and seat belt pre tensioners built in.
Well, I got the official worksheet from Alfa to replace the fill of the front seats. Which also contains all the steps to remove and replace the cover. It don't seem to be that difficult to me.

Eric

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Paid 110 Quid for my Dove Grey 156 Leather Interior, another 200 to install it.
At a breakers.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Well, I got the official worksheet from Alfa to replace the fill of the front seats. Which also contains all the steps to remove and replace the cover. It don't seem to be that difficult to me.

Eric

Sorry, what I meant was that I would imagine the high cost that Chrispy has been quoted was for complete replecement seats including all the gubbins in the front ones...I could be wrong but that would definitlt help to explain the high cost:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts