Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed on the BBC Top Gear program that there is a Red GT sat in the very exclusive 'sub zero' section of the cool wall :inlove:

What a great car ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mike

Topgear is a comedy entertainment program..... GT's are great tho

IMHO car progs have lost their way. Topgear, Zoom etc. They must assume that the petrol sniifing nuts we are want to watch silly experiments (flying 3 wheeler!?) and simular daft excercise's (caravan sketches) BUT THEY ARE WRONG!

And JC loves Alfa's!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Say what you like about Top Gear, but weren't you pleased that it got a bigger audience than the last Big Brother I can't believe it's not real whatever it's called??
Tho' I will admit the GT is a spiffy looking car!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Mike

Topgear is a comedy entertainment program..... GT's are great tho

IMHO car progs have lost their way. Topgear, Zoom etc. They must assume that the petrol sniifing nuts we are want to watch silly experiments (flying 3 wheeler!?) and simular daft excercise's (caravan sketches) BUT THEY ARE WRONG!

And JC loves Alfa's!
I think your wrong, you can't beat darts with cars, classic ah?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
C'mon guys give TG a break - it might not be the perfect car program for petrolheads but they've made car programs entertaining and keep raising the bar - the hammond incident for example.

Some of the location shoots they do are simply jaw dropping.

I'm not a fan of some of the daft stuff they do but can you really review cars for a hour non stop ?.....they have to make it more than a car program to keep the figures up to get the budget to make the program etc etc

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Some of the location shoots they do are simply jaw dropping.
Your not kidding, there was a re-run of the episode where they took a ferrari, a ford gt and a Pagani Zonda through france on UKTVG this afternoon. Fantastic!!!

:D

·
Registered
460 Posts
the GT is definitely sub-zero.
Good on JC for sticking it in the right place :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Is the GT sub-zero though?

There is definatley a red alfa in the cool section, underneath another red car (a Monaro I think). It's over near the sub-zero boarder, but I'm sure it's only "cool". Maybe my Tv's not big enough, but I thought it was a 147 GTA.

I did notice for the first time last night a blue alfa on the very edge of Sub-zero, over by the fridge. What was that? I'd guess a Brera, as they had the blue one on two weeks ago? Couldn't really make it out though.

Though obviously they're all sub-zero, so we don't need the TG ratings board, right?

·
Registered
870 Posts
I too saw a red 147 GTA on the cool wall, you could tell because of the teledial wheels.. good ole Clarkson :)

Is the GT sub-zero though?

There is definatley a red alfa in the cool section, underneath another red car (a Monaro I think). It's over near the sub-zero boarder, but I'm sure it's only "cool". Maybe my Tv's not big enough, but I thought it was a 147 GTA.

I did notice for the first time last night a blue alfa on the very edge of Sub-zero, over by the fridge. What was that? I'd guess a Brera, as they had the blue one on two weeks ago? Couldn't really make it out though.

Though obviously they're all sub-zero, so we don't need the TG ratings board, right?

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Just noticed on the BBC Top Gear program that there is a Red GT sat in the very exclusive 'sub zero' section of the cool wall :inlove:

What a great car ;)
Woohoo :D :D :D

I own a sub-zero car :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
I think that's officially a "groaaaaaan!!!!"

:lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts