Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was very impressed to find out that they had given me a 159 2.2 JTS Lusso spec for the day :wow:

I have to say im very impressed. Although I miss the low down torque that I get with the GT. Im very impressed with how smooth everything is, this definatly a good motorway cruising car.

I was surprised when I parked the car in the office, I had all the beeps going on, thats when I realised that I have parking sensors on the rear and the front, as well as auto lights and windscreen wipers.

With a car like this, why would you want a boring old boxy 3 series?!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I gave the 2.2 JTS Lusso 159 a good workout at the Alfa experience day and really rated it (preferred it to the Q4 Brera even) :eek:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suppose the 159 is being pitched as a rep car, so the 2.2 is just too thirsty. I havent been getting the best economy out of it, but that may be because Im thinking that its a 3.2 like my GT :rolleyes:

I did have a bit of an emabarrasing moment at the petrol station. I had to top it up, and do you think I could find the petrol flap button (like the one on the GT). In the end I found out that you are meant to press the dimple on the fuel flap to pop it open. Why did they have to change it :mad:

Finall, i keep getting caught out by reverse, its now by first. Very German like. You can really see who Alfa has in mind to buy the 159!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts