1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16,125 Posts
Thanks will give them a go, must have gone home no answer... will try tomorrow any others to try? Tried Monza sport but no stock.
Dont really know of any others but they do pop up on here every now and then, just keep checking the for sale section.

The blue car at Auto Capozzoli was very nice - grey lthr etc - just need a good valet to sort the car out, it was well presented but £50 to make it right.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont really know of any others but they do pop up on here every now and then, just keep checking the for sale section.

The blue car at Auto Capozzoli was very nice - grey lthr etc - just need a good valet to sort the car out, it was well presented but £50 to make it right.
Not there any more :( well going to see one this afternoon.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not there any more :( well going to see one this afternoon.... :thumbs:
Well seen it and driven it quite happy with it are GT's prone to crack windscreens? This one had a big crack in it. Different colour a sort of dark cherry red not seen a colour like that since morello cheery MGF's!!!!!

Also it had the 17" wheels with 215/45R17 tyres rather than 225/45R17?

any help appreciated....

Also CLutch seemed very heavy to start with but was OIK driving along is this normal?

·
Registered
16,125 Posts
Well seen it and driven it quite happy with it are GT's prone to crack windscreens? This one had a big crack in it. Different colour a sort of dark cherry red not seen a colour like that since morello cheery MGF's!!!!!

Also it had the 17" wheels with 215/45R17 tyres rather than 225/45R17?

any help appreciated....

Also CLutch seemed very heavy to start with but was OIK driving along is this normal?
Not prone to cracks in teh windscreen as far as I know and the clutch is heavy in my GT but ok when running.

Dont know about the wheels - post a question in the 156 tech section and someone will be along to help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That does look very :cool:....:thumbs:
IS yours Rubino red? on my way to get a paper this morning a car went past and i thought oooh thats lovely (it was an )* GT cloverleaf in black) I think this Alfa bug is catching there is an 03 156 sport wagon that parks near my house, and i am wondering what i would do if a for sale notice appeared in it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts