Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my headlight bulbs has given up the ghost (The computer decided not to tell me but informs me of a sidelight :confused: )

Anyway can anybody recommend some bulbs, maybe a tinge of blue :thumbs:

L

·
0 Posts
the body computer doesn't monitor blown dipped or head light bulbs. which element is gone? Dipped [ H7 ] or Headlight [ H1 ]

It does monitor front side lights [ H6W ], rear tail & brake lights [ 5w/21w combo ], rear number plate lights [ 5w capless ], front [ H1 ] & rear fogs [ 21w ], reversing lights [ 21w ] and all 6 indicator bulbs.

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
Re above...:
on a GT the main beam and dip beam both use H7 bulbs, NOT H1.

although not mentioned, the front & rear indicators, rear fog and reversing all use H21W bulbs, not the usual P21W.

·
Registered
860 Posts
hi just replaced both mine I would change both got them from halfords 50% H7 BOGOF £19.99 worth it great improvement. please note its a right fiddly job. I got the dude from Halfords to fit mine, made hash of it had to refit them myself.If you do it yourself use a small mirror that helps a lot NS lot easier than OS.The clip needs to be in right or the alinment will be out if you take your time you will manage.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the help, I changed a sidelight the other day and managed to snap a clip off inside the light D'oh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts