Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I ordered a set of the original Alfa aluminium foot pedals from my local franchise, courtesey of Jason, they cost me £59.68 inclusive of my 10% AO Forum discount.

When I got them home and inspected them, I found that they are identical, and I mean exactly the same, the whole shabang including fittings, as the ones I fitted to my Stilo Sport! I purchased them from my local FIAT franchise and they cost £37.18, so, if you want aluminium foot pedals for your Alfa, go to FIATs and make yourself a big saving.

This is a true demonstration of the badge or branding on a box making a difference to the price of an identical product, my first Alfa franchise experience has proven itself a rip off.

I'm just contemplating returning them, getting a refund and going to FIAT myself...................................

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
I'm just contemplating returning them, getting a refund and going to FIAT myself...................................
Probably a good idea. Does the kit come with the footrest as well? If it's only for the three pedals, that really is a ripoff!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered the footrest, it retails at £57.90 but Jason has done me a deal, still pricey at £49.00 but it looks silly without it...............

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, two holes in each pedal, the clutch and brake are steel the accelerator plastic, M5.5 holes, easy job, the footrest requires no drilling, hope this helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts