Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I need to check a few fuses in the box as some bits arn't working on the newly put together GT.

But when i open the hatch to get at the fuses/relays there is no diagram in there that says which each one does?!?!

Is this normal? In the flap is a concealed part which might have held a piece of paper showing what each one is for.

If this is the case can someone take me a picture of this? Or scan it from the manual etc?

Really appreciate it, thanks!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have a look in their fusebox cover and see if there is a diagram? Really need this as my headlights and wipers wont work :(

·
Registered
677 Posts
Andy, there should be diagrams in your owners manual for this - probably near the section which describes the bulb types for front, rear & interior lighting.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hopefully I'll get my Bella back tomorrow so I'll have a look in the manual and get back to you unless someone else resolves your problem.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys, i dont have the manual atm (its on back order at the stealers :( ) So i'm counting on you guys :) Thanks

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ok, page 207/208 (rev. 09/2006) of my manual states the following:

Dipped headlights are off the fuse box on the dash (Fuse F12/F13). These are the last two fuses on the bottom (5th) row, closest the series of relays.

Main headlights are off the fuse box near the battery (Fuse F14/F15). These are the 1st & 3rd fuses to the right hand side (row of small fuses bordered by relays)

Its not very clear about the wipers, just mentions the washer jets.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have no access to a scanner at the minute. I will take my manual up to my parents place and do it there for you over the weekend if it helps.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'll try to get my hands in one, this afternoon. If possible... I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Andy,

If you ever got that fuse box diagram for the GT, any chance you could send it on? Im also having a problem and dont have a manual, so that would very useful!

Cheers,

Adrian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts