Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GT Cloverleaf identification

1896 13
Hi, hopefully about to replace my 06 GT JTDm with a 58 GT Cloverleaf JTDm.

The newer car has the red sport button by the handbrake, a cloverleaf on the boot lid AND the white triangles on the front panels. Does the latter mean it's also the Q2 version? I didn't check the paperwork close enough but garage thinks it's just the standard 150bhp model... Thanks, Dave
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it seems there were 4 cloverleaf versions, only the top model with the sport button so I'm now 99% it'll have the Q2. If I'd gone for a test drive I should have been able to tell the difference with my current model.

1.8 TS
2.0 JTS
1.9 JTDM 16V
1.9 JTDM 16V Q2 170BHP

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Alan, think it's the red sport button that's swinging it for me i.e. it must be the 170 with Q2. Anyone can stick an extra badge on (like the leaf on the boot that I'm not convinced should be there) but surely people didn't add aftermarket buttons?!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did a little more detective work, getting hold of the VIN No. and basically the one I'm looking at is actually a Blackline III model despite the cloverleaf badges. Sport button does makes sense but don't think any sign of Q2 diff. All a bit murky for my liking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.