Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GT Cloverleaf identification

1891 13
Hi, hopefully about to replace my 06 GT JTDm with a 58 GT Cloverleaf JTDm.

The newer car has the red sport button by the handbrake, a cloverleaf on the boot lid AND the white triangles on the front panels. Does the latter mean it's also the Q2 version? I didn't check the paperwork close enough but garage thinks it's just the standard 150bhp model... Thanks, Dave
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
If you have an iPhone - download MyCarCheck and put the reg in - it will give basic details like that.

Alternatively, PM me the reg and I will look it up for you.

EDIT - if you PM me your email address or phone number, I will screenshot the outcome and send it to you.

OR - put the reg into whatcar free valuations or into MoneySupermarket for an insurance set up - that should give details too - unless it's had a plate change from a private reg - depending on when it was done...ALL FREE!!!!!

· Registered
544 Posts
Just ran the reg and I get GT JTDm Cloverleaf, Black, 1910cc, 147.5 BHP, first registered 31/10/2008, 165 CO2 output.

I also ran the reg of a cloverleaf that has the sport button from Autotrader and it also came up as a circa 150BHP model.

To my knowledge, all coverleafs have the Q2.

Hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.