Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not long arrived home having just collected my GT Cloverleaf JTDm 170bhp. Great to be back in a GT again (had a JTD Lusso a few years ago), I'd forgotten just how much I love these things! I got a really good one but it has some small and simple bits and pieces that need doing which I knew about before I went to see it, and to be honest, I'm looking forward to sorting them out one by one. I'll have it absolutely mint shortly.
I had a spirited drive on 'B' roads on the way home and was really impressed with the level of grip and the general handling characteristics of the Cloverleaf, sooo much better than the Lusso, very little body roll and really controllable lift off oversteer. I was a bit worried about the weight of the diesel and how the suspension would cope but although you can definitely feel it there it's actually well under control. Upshot....I'm a very happy chap!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.