Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My gt has a blaupunkt cdc a08 black cd changer in the boot. However, I couldn't insert the cartridge inside the cd player because of a metal block in front of the cartridge hole. Is there any idea how to fix this?

It looks like as in the attached picture.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Gt 1.9JtD, 2010 Giulietta 170 MultiAir Lusso
276 Posts
Hello,

My gt has a blaupunkt cdc a08 black cd changer in the boot. However, I couldn't insert the cartridge inside the cd player because of a metal block in front of the cartridge hole. Is there any idea how to fix this?

It looks like as in the attached picture.

Thanks in advance
Are you sure there was power to the player? The metal part you see moves the disc from the cartridge to the playing position and should slide out of the way when you press the eject button. If it's not moving, most likely there's no power.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure there was power to the player? The metal part you see moves the disc from the cartridge to the playing position and should slide out of the way when you press the eject button. If it's not moving, most likely there's no power.
Well, I can see cd changer option in media player when I change the source. However I'm not sure this is related to the cd changer's power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts