Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Excellent news - and a fair bit better than £1300! :)

Get the fuel system checked for contamination though won't you, after reading that other thread?

And yeah this forum is the business if you own an Alfa - you'll be loving that GT in no time :thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Excellent news - and a fair bit better than £1300! :)

Get the fuel system checked for contamination though won't you, after reading that other thread?

And yeah this forum is the business if you own an Alfa - you'll be loving that GT in no time :thumbs:
yes when its fixed i will post a pic of it and mabe instructions on how to change the pump in photos.oh and the fuel pump is not made by bosch they email me and said they dont make them take a look

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you i am getting a toe from alfa garage they said its the HP pump and you can get them from autolusso for £80 + £8 delevery Great i love this forum :cheese:
That's an awesome result! :D Glad it could be sorted for less than excruciating amounts of cash.

Bet your GT doesn't seem like such a bad car now! :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
ALFA GT 2006 recoding airbag ECU!!

Replaced ALFA GT (2006 18petrol) airbag ECU with brand new one (after rain flood - steady airbag warning light and airbag fault) and getting this flashing light (all errors cleared according to computer)! Proxy alignment done. Correct part number. Any technical help on the matter would be very much appreciated !

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts