Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've just bought my first Alfa it's a new GT Monza 1.9JDM. I had to get diesel as i do quiet a bit of travelling. Waiting for delivery but already gettin ideas about chipping it and new K&N filter. Any advice??

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry no pics yet. Not arriving until mid April.GT Monza is just a new variant of the GT launched this year in Ireland. Just has few changes including 18inch alloys, silver mirror covers and grille. Will post pics when i get her.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check out alfa romeo.ie and in the showroom you will see GT MONZA also ao member ciars has pics of his 07 GT Monza

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
If you think you can get way with 'convincing' you dealer it has not been done then I would definitly go for a remap...makes a hell of a difference on the JTD;)

Bet you can't wait to get the car...what colour interior option have you gone for as I love some of the new two tones they are offering on the MY07 model.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congrats NPW - Picked my one up in January - delighted with it. Nice to see another few Irish members onboard.

What car did you have previous?

What colour and options did you choose for your new GT?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered it in black with the black&red leather interior. Am gona drive it for a few weeks before i remap to see how it feels. have a friend who can do it for me. Had a Honda Accord VTEC before this, not very exciting but was comfortable for long driving. Am counting days until April, am goin on a lads holiday to thailand for 3 weeks and can look forward to pickin car up when i return; if i return!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts