Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I was wondering if there was any 'register' as such that would give me an idea of how many V6 GT's are on the forum (along with colours/year/mileage etc) ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Don't think there's any register as such but according to howmanyleft.com there are 372 currently taxed and another 31 SORN, giving a total of 403 out of the 434 registered as 3.2 GTs still left in one state or another.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mj2k
Yeah, had a look there to begin with - thought it'd be interesting to see which of those left are here on the forum and enthusiast owned

·
Registered
600 Posts
We could make this the forum register. Silver, 04 plate, 81k.

I was going to respond to your message earlier but think I am going to hold onto it for as long as I possibly can as they seem to be steadily going up in value so it seems to be, fuel aside, quite a sensible car to own right now

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We could make this the forum register. Silver, 04 plate, 81k.

I was going to respond to your message earlier but think I am going to hold onto it for as long as I possibly can as they seem to be steadily going up in value so it seems to be, fuel aside, quite a sensible car to own right now
OK. thanks for letting me know

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Red, 2005, 55k

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
If there is a GT 3.2 register as such, should we not take the format of the GTA register. Lot easier for someone to follow then?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Lipari Grigio 2004 40k

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Black metallic
82'000 miles

·
Registered
526 Posts
We are obviously both men of good taste :biglaugh:

My mileage is only that "low" as the bl00dy thing is highly strung and regularly throws its toys out of the pram!
This is getting wierd as my mileage is only that "low" as the wife that drives bl00dy thing during the week is highly strung and regularly throws her toys out of the pram!.....and works only 2 miles away:biglaugh:

Reactions: Muskie
1 - 20 of 20 Posts