Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Wow the GT looks so much better in that colour - especially in the sunshine...

Can't wait till it warms up when I can give it a good Clay, Polish and waxing ready for the summer.... :)

Chris

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Stunning car :cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Look really good - how well do the brakes work?

18" Multispokes look stunning - I wish the roads were better here, would love a set of those on my 156

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Very nice! Stunning looking car! I love the colour :p

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look really good - how well do the brakes work?

18" Multispokes look stunning - I wish the roads were better here, would love a set of those on my 156
alloys are great, I agree, best factory option...:)

p.s. I tested brakes a little bit, I shouldn"t push them hard for first 200-300km, but first impression is excellent,,, the response on the pedal is much better and faster, also now I don"t need to push the pedal very hard to stop the car from high speed...
after 200-300km I"ll test them for real, so I"ll write my impressions here...:thumbs:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btw; thnx" for compliments..:thumbs:

at the moment, car have those upgrades;

1. H&R coilovers
2. Q2
3. SuperSprint central pipe
4. SuperSprint rear exhaust
5. Tar-ox F2000 discs
6. Tar-ox RALLY+ pads
7. Metal brake pipes(don"t know exact word)
8. Aluminium panel under the engine

Best GT 3.2 in Croatia:) :D

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
alloy bells??? can you explain me a little bit, I tryed to translate that, but it doesn"t make any sence...
Sorry, it means that the hub (centre) part of the disc is made from aluminium, and attachs to the outer rotor (made from steel) by several bolts (or pins) meaning its a two piece disc

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, it means that the hub (centre) part of the disc is made from aluminium, and attachs to the outer rotor (made from steel) by several bolts (or pins) meaning its a two piece disc
Now I understand, thnx":)

The disc is very light, much lighter then the stock one,,, and as much as I know there are alloy bells!!! (but not sure 100%)..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts