Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GT/147/156 Spotted. Was it you?

1299 8
Think as all our cars are starting be a rarer sight on UK roads, it's worth starting a self contratulatory thread (maybe a sticky).

So here is my spot for today.

Black 04 GT 3.2 V6 on the M1 heading south for several junctions near Sheffield. We travelled in convoy through the 50mph zone before I lost patience with the slow mover. Gave you a massive thumbs up as I went past, you duly waved back. We had a broment.

Who's got a similar tale?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Think as all our cars are starting be a rarer sight on UK roads, it's worth starting a self contratulatory thread (maybe a sticky).

So here is my spot for today.

Black 04 GT 3.2 V6 on the M1 heading south for several junctions near Sheffield. We travelled in convoy through the 50mph zone before I lost patience with the slow mover. Gave you a massive thumbs up as I went past, you duly waved back. We had a broment.

Who's got a similar tale?
Today on A3 near Aldershot (?) saw a 147 in an amazing shade of green while out in my GTV. Never seen that colour before, really bright not that pale shade and Kudos to someone rocking a bright colour :)

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,632 Posts
Smart looking silver GT with nice alloys. Just approaching the mini roundabout to join Berry Lane, Longridge, around 1.30pm this afternoon.

A number of times over the last week, a black GT Cloverleaf parked outside a house on Watling Street Road, Fulwood, near the Barracks. It's been parked there for years, and previous to that there was a different GT parked there. So clearly a bit of an Alfa nut!

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,632 Posts
Silver GT, 04 or 54 plate, overtook me as I was cycling up Jeffrey Hill this afternoon. I then passed it further up - parked on Longridge Golf Club car park.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,632 Posts
A lovely red GT heading north just going into Barton north of Preston on the A6 this afternoon.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
11,632 Posts
Black 57 plate GT heading south on the A6 at Bilsborrow near Owd Nells. Around 10.45 this morning.
It had a Mangoletsi sticker defacing its rump - get rid of it, it devalues your car!

• Haha
Reactions: jeb55

·
Registered
893 Posts
Black GT BK59 .... parked up on a side street in Tewkesbury this pm, then turning onto the main street heading towards the abbey etc. Looked a right spiv driving it! (Apols if anyone on here...) The GT looking elegant as ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts