Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! My Alfa's suspension has seen better days and is becoming more crashy and soft, so i thought that might as well get an upgrade.

I have been reading through the forum posts and checking reviews and i am left to 3 possible choices, maybe some of you can help me with picking one that would be most fitting since what i am looking for is a moderate drop, which is not more than 30mm and overall improved ride quality that isn't harsh, because the roads are quite bumpy here.

One option i have found is ST Sport Suspension

Other two options would be with Eibach lowering springs and either Bilstein B6's or Koni FSD's which seem rather common here :D

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I have the ST.X coilivers on my GT. They're a huge upgrade over the factory springs/dampers. Same internals as KW V1's, but cheaper steel bodies rather than stainless alloy. KW's are the boss-hog, but ST are a good value option if you want to save some money.

I was looking for the same as you: moderate drop, improved ride quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the ST coilivers on my GT. They're a huge upgrade over the factory springs/dampers. Same internals as KW V1's, but cheaper steel bodies rather than stainless alloy. KW's are the boss-hog, but ST are a good value option if you want to save some money.

I was looking for the same as you: moderate drop, improved ride quality.
Thank you very much for the reply, coilovers are a bit pricey so i am not sure if i am willing to spend that much on a suspension upgrade, ST sport suspension being 500 EUR and ST coilovers without adjustable damping being 770 EUR and adjustable going for 960 EUR. Which version do you have, with adjustable or non adjustable damping?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, thanks for the info! Will take in consideration then the ST X, since there isn't as big of a price difference as to the adjustable ones :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts