Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whale oil beef hooked:rant: , have you seen this? ..................Autotrader

What's it all about? why spoil a beutiful car with 'Lambo' doors, from the description it must have been a damaged repaired cat c, seems to me it should have been left left alone.:tut:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I thought Mango's was a one-off in black so they aren't the same car.

Not right though...:rolleyes:

A bit Chavtastic for me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Not for me I'm afraid, although it certainly would help when trying to get out in a tight space.

When I was at the Ace last Thursday the guy was telling me to get nearer to jay w's GTV. The guy doesn't realise that opening the door on the GT is like opening the whole side of the car !

I was actually thinking about getting out of the passenger door until some lunatic in a 147 squeezed in the other side. Hmmm I wonder who that could have been......

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I want those doors !!!! Won't look right on my 166 though :(

·
Registered
953 Posts
TBH I'd feel like a twit parking up and getting out of that in a busy high street, but you'd be laughing if you returned to your car and someone had parked too close to your door (which frequently happens to me: I have to perform origami on myselg to get in at times). Just pop them up, and you wouldn't have to worry about banging them against the car next to you.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I think those doors work well on a GT, though I personally wouldn't want such doors.

It's probably cat-c as they messed up the special doors, meaning a whole new body shell is required to sort the problem! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts