Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here...soon to be alfisti. English expat living in Munich currently driving a mini cooper in chilli red with a union jack on the roof...but not for much longer..... Ordered a 159sw 1.9JTDm Oceanic Black Distinctive at the end of June and starting to go out of my mind waiting for my new babe. Look forward to chatting with you all! :) Cheers

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Welcome to AO....

I look forward to you comments on the 159SW 1.9JTDm once you've run it round the daily block a few times :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Welcome....

You'll find the 159 vast after the mini complete change ....

enjoy her..

Simes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers to all you guys for the welcome. Another week passes and I'm crossing my fingers that my 159sw will arrive this week (I was promised the first week in August).

The first big journey is already planned. Just booked the ferry back to blighty. We're heading down to Cornwall - should be a great opportunity to get break her in. Just hope there are enough dealers should anything happen......:rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
Hi and wellcome. :)

Danish expat, living about 5-600km north of you(Schleswig)

Hope you enjoy beautiful Bavaria, if i can help jut give me a PM.

cheers
Peter

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, I'm getting excited now. The car has arrived at the quality control centre in Germany (Heilbronn) and is now being checked through to check for any faults. Dealer says he will receive it next monday - do the paperwork, and then I can pick up my new bella a week from today. This is going to be longest week ever.

Does anyone know if there are similar quality control centres in other countries? Or is it that the german market is so important to Alfa (being home to the likes of BMW, Audi etc) that they can't afford to deliver directly to the dealer?

BTW - does anyone know where I can get hold of a list of accessories for the 159sw?

Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts