Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Approached the car this morning, found out it's been hit for the third time within a month. No note underneath the wipers. What the f... is wrong with people these days?

Does it stop here, oh no? I took of, only to discover that I had a puncture as well. Oh well, it's the 13'th of the month. Thank god it aint a friday :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Well maybe your run of bad luck is over now -- bad things coming in threes and all that.

On the other hand, it could be the universe's way of telling you it's time for a new car.
--Toronto

·
Vendor
46,116 Posts
That sucks.. I went in a rage when someone keyed mine, an accident is one thing but maliciously damaging someones vehicle is not on! If you knew who it was, and could do to them whatever you want and be guaranteed to get away with it, what would the revenge be?

B

·
0 Posts
My sister is into triathlon. Last weekend she was cycling along, minding her own business when some total tw*t came flying past her in his car, so fast & close that the shock and wind pressure literally knocked her off course and down she went.

Bear in mind that this is not a little girl on a tricycle wobbling about - this is someone who's seriously fit (like 60km's is a warm up) and on a professional road bike wearing correct safety gear and making sure she's aware of her surroundings - just as well really.

She crashed pretty heavily straight away, sliding along the road and then hitting her head on a wall, breaking her helmet (like I say, not hanging about) and cutting up her knee and leg pretty badly. As she went down the bloke would have seen her; I know the road like the back of my hand and even a milisecond glance in the mirror for quite a time would have revealed the carnage behind... :mad:

Anyway, she's lying there in the road, unconscious and it takes the chef from the local pub to actually help her - no one else did anything :mad:

This is just to say that I totally sympathise with you - people just have no concept of helping each other, or just not being an arse in the first place... :rant:

Hope your luck improves mate.

B

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear that Hoygaard and sorry about your sister Blue :(
Cheers BF:) I won't hijack Hoygaard's thread, but wanted to add my support because it's such an annoying situation when this kind of thing happens.

C'est la vie :(

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
that is pretty rubbish - bad luck :(

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Approached the car this morning, found out it's been hit for the third time within a month. No note underneath the wipers. What the f... is wrong with people these days?
Know how you feel.

Happened to me twice in 6 months so I installed a CCTV camera in the residents' car park and then made sure everyone in my block knew about it.

No damage in 2 years since.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wish everyone luck for this year...

Its the worst year for everything so far, not one thing has gone right for me, and a few others it seems :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts