Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Am thinking of buying one of these.

Anyone else interested so I can try and get some good prices for us all?:thumbs:

Go on, go on, go on.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Maybe ;)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i'm a maybe also, sorry about being so vague, but i have got to prioritise my purchases:rolleyes:

do fancy a nice snorting induction noise though.
what sort of ball park figure are we looking at?

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Doubt you will hear anything over your zorst :p

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Doubt you will hear anything over your zorst :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The zorst is not actually that loud Jim, I really got lucky with the guy who made it.

it is reasonably loud when giving it beans but cruising at constant motorway/A road speed it is actually quieter than the standard.

must admit it does make a good noise when pressing on though:D :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The zorst is not actually that loud Jim, I really got lucky with the guy who made it.

it is reasonably loud when giving it beans but cruising at constant motorway/A road speed it is actually quieter than the standard.

must admit it does make a good noise when pressing on though:D :D
You did get lucky! I think/hope mine is starting to blow and I will be getting one but knowing my luck if I take it to a custom place they will be a bunch of fecking amaters!

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Might be up for this, not a fabulous mod performance wise but seems to make quite an impression from a soundtrack POV.

Where you planning on buying from?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure yet. Want to try and have a number in my mind before I make the call...........

May try Gazella. I know Chris isn't the fastest man in the world but he is reliable.

I'll phone him next week and see what he says.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Nice one :cool:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Thats a good start :D

Rodz1300
Ghosty
JackGTA
ME!!
GT.Tom

Alfaade for the 2.5 v6

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Take it to Hayward and Scott. Can't do better. They build to your noise requirements but give you a free flowing exhaust.

·
Registered
328 Posts
let me know how many you want. richard @ venom motorsport is doing them for £198. mainly a vw place but is now doing most manufacturers i will have a word with him if you like and try and get another 10-15% off. or you can phone him yourself. don't want to step on any toes !!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
surely it's best to get the price sorted out first before handing it to anyone. why supersprint uk? why an american website? i think that price and service should be the leader on this one.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts