Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i have left the land of alfas for a while and purchased a civic 1.8 Type S.

I purchased a Grom USB 3 with optional bluetooth device and also the android cable for £159 on 9th August 2015 so its just 3 months old but now it is for sale.

I am going to sell it on ebay and the auction is going live at 8pm tomorrow night but i thought i would mention it here if anyone is interested.

It comes with ALL leads and accessories and worked perfectly with my standard head unit in my 2008 plate 159.

Also comes with the connectors to remove the standard head unit.

It was quite simple to install, think it took me about 40 minutes or so.

Im really looking for around £100 but the auction will have no reserve and start at 0.01p so grab yourself a bargain!

Will update here with the ebay auction link (if im allowed too) tomorrow night.

It was a fantastic unit and worked perfectly. I had previously used a loudlink unit which was absolute rubbish compared to the grom unit. I just use to stream music from my phone to the head unit via bluetooth and then also have the ability to make and receive phone calls and it all worked from the steering wheel controls also which was great.

I understand the device can be very picky with memory cards and SD cards, i tried it with 16GB and 8GB devices and found it worked best with a memory card/sd card at 4GB in size but thats a lot of music stored on the system but i mostly used it for bluetooth streaming.

I will try and enclose a photo of it and also a link to the grom website where you can get a lot more information on it.

Fiat / Alfa / Blaupunkt - USB3 iPhone Android integration kit - GROM-USB3 USB Android iPhone Kits - Products

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only selling for 1p.... Thought there would have been more interest, it's a fantastic bit of kit if you want to keep the standard stereo installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts