Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Greetings to you all and what a grand site! Very nice. Im the proud owner of a 1992 155 1.8 after owning a pair of 33's in the past. The 155 has been going well and Ive been making a few requests for info in the tech centre forum.
Im also down on the south coast very close to Portsmouth so anyone arranging any meets in this area be sure to let me know!
Take it easy alfisti.... :cool:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome to AO Chad, hope you enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
:) Welcome Chad.

Hope the 155 keeps running well!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Chad. Welcome to the AO gang. :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Gibbo said:
No-one has asked for pics yet :confused: :)
That's because I wasn't online. ;)

Pics please! :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok ok... pics are on the way. Thanx for all your welcomes..... what a thoroughly bloody nice bunch of people. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Bill, have seen it mentioned in the AROC magazine and just havent managed to make it along to any gatherings yet - rest assured though, I'll get there in the end!

Got a pic attached here but its not very good unforunately.. more to come. Need to get the camera out!

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Hi Chad! Just posted a greeting on another thread then spotted this one, d'oh!
I'm Hayling Island way, and there are a few other members nearby.
Recognise the yard in your piccy and the minis behind it :D I saw your car before you bought it and have seen it since, posted on the 155 sightings thread about this.
Have you sprayed the bumpers yet?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just thought Id check this thread MT and saw your message. Of course, now I know where you saw the car etc! Havent got round to doing the bumpers yet - in two minds about it to be honest - purity v attractiveness. Would have to leave it til the weather comes round now anyway. Im originally from Hayling btw, grew up there.. Thanks again everyone else and more pics to come - promise! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts