Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo to the funky Alfa owners!!! Just kiddin', hello how is everyone and there Alfas? I`m the new kid in class, please don`t bully me.

Does anyone know of any cheap/very easy ways to tune my Alfa to make it go a bit quicker, all the lads at work drive boyracer cars (saxos,106 gti), and I would love to shock them one day and burn them off. I`ve got a 146 1.6 ts, I love it, but a bit more power would be great. Oh yeah, I know absolutely nothing about cars, so don`t tell me technical stuff about fly-wheels, driveshafts or anything like that, also I`m not exactly rockerfella either, so buying a 147 gta isn`t really an option either.

Thanks in advance, DM

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

Don't think your avatar is going last long though dude !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Well you do have to have to consider lady members !! ;)

I'm sure you'll find all the info you want you want here dude, and have a great time whilst doing it !! :)

G

·
welcome to AO dude...

i suppose the obvious one would be a performance exhaust, uprate the braking and whack on a handling kit..

all the best...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I`ve only been a member for less than 24 hours, and already i`ve had my avatar taken off me, told off for swearing and had a post edited!!!!!

What happened to freedom of speech? Or have we let all the PC brigade take over the world?

FYI, my avatar wasn`t that bad, just Keeley lying on a bed, but she wasn`t revealing anything so where is the problem? Is flesh so offensive?

I`ll add a new avatar more suited to the website.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.