Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Alfa nut like most of the inmates here, coming over from the 145 forum...

Hoping to sort a new car soon, working away has meant we are a 1 car home having a superbly economical Mini at the minute, have had a 155 v6 and a 145 qv in the past..

Lord knows what next but hoping to get a 156 GTA I think.

Been registered here for ages but thought I had better say hi!

Cheers

James

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome Back⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,322 Posts
Hi James, a warm welcome from the Lincs Mob !!!

We are quite an active little group here so it would be very nice to see you in the Lincs Lounge and at some of our Meets soon. Lots of these coming up, some great ones coming up over the next few Months.

The next Evening Meet is a Classic Car and Pub night on Thursday, 25th July just outside of Lincoln. This is always a great Meet with lots of nice cars turning up and a nice pub too. Well worth coming out to, follow the Link and see what it’s all about, hope to see you there.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/381713-lincs-evening-meet-marinas-boats-and-classic-cars-no-4-a.html

Our “ regular “ Meets are usually ( but not always ) on a Thursday evening and are scattered around the County and these are interspersed with our “ special “ Meets throughout Spring, Summer and Autumn. In the Winter we usually have a few Breakfast and afternoon Meets to keep us going. We always have a lot of Events during the year, some of them are just Beer and Chat type things but a lot of very special ones too, we don’t get bored here in the Flatlands. Keep an eye on the Lincs Lounge for full details.

You might want to add your details on to the “ Names, Locations and Cars “ Thread too, I generally don’t do this unless people “ask “ in there, don’t wish to give away any secrets !

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/197469-lincs-members-names-locations-and-cars.html

Follow the Links to see what is going on and join in, I can pretty much say that you won't regret it. Apart from myself everyone else in the Lincs Section are very nice people.........

From the Lincs Lounge also follow Links and see what we have been up to in the past, some cracking Meets and some great pictures.

Lincolnshire - Alfa Romeo Forum

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/194496-links-to-meetings-pictures-thread.html

Don't forget to look at the " Stickies " right on top of the Lincs Lounge page.

Cheers,

Nige.

·
Administrator
86,631 Posts

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
Welcome aboard James! Get that GTA - you know you need a Busso in your life :D

Now that I'm here: allow me to draw your attention to the Folding at Home initiative some of us AO'ers are involved in. Maybe you can spare us a few CPU cycles :)

Whatever you do: enjoy your stay!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts