Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends:

Even though I've visited the site before, I just registered and joined the crowd! I think ;-)
As a matter of fact, I seem to remember going through the same steps sometime before but can't remember the name I used, nor which of my e-mails! Young fellows, that's what happens with advancing age!

Currently driving a '96 155 TS 2.0 Sport with the wide-body, black Speedlines, etc. and love it. Currently som 75000 kms on the odometer of which I've driven it 43000 since buying it in 2004. Previously a late 70's Bertone with the 1600 engine, which I had as a second car while studying. After 1980 a 20 year hiatus from AR, unfortunately, while living in the US where Alfa's survival was in doubt since I moved there and become a reality in the early 1990's.

Member of the Board of Directors of the Swedish Club Alfa Romeo, one if not the oldest Alfa-club in the world. We successfully celebrated our 50:th anniversary in Stockholm, Sweden, last summer with some 450 Alfas of all possible designations gathered. The sunny day together with the "parade" through the city on a Saturday afternoon heading for dinner and partying in the archipelago will not soon be forgotten.

Will try post invitations to our upcoming events, especially in Southern Sweden, as we would love to see visitors with their Alfa's from the Continent.

Regards,
Bo Hasselblad

·
Registered
24 Posts
Välkomnande till forum.

Matt

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Welcome to AO. :)

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Hej Bo!

Welkom and enjoy our worldwide forum :D .

Be good to hear some other events/experiences ffom your club with some pictures if you have time too :cool:

Jed

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Bo :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts