Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My name is Ivan Eric and I'm from Serbia. I have Alfa Romeo 33 1.3 and I'm planning to by 155 2.0 TD. I'm wondering about fuel consumption.
Is there anyone with same 155 or heard something about consumption? Also I would appreciate some suggestions or experience about 155 2.0 TD.
Thank you in advance
Glad to be a member of Alfa owner.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome ieric :)

(sorry...but i can´t answer your question... :eek: i have a punto... ;) )

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Citrus 1

How much diesel for 100 km ( ? / 100 km ) ? But if you do not know it's fine! Thanks for answering anyway

:confused:

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HI Patricia with Punto :)

Thanks for little poem. Hope you'll feeeeel the joy of having Alfa soon. What's teh meaning of the ("Mas o corpo tem marés. A manhã encontra-se com a tarde." (v.w.) )?

by

·
Registered
373 Posts
ieric said:
HI Patricia with Punto :)

Thanks for little poem. Hope you'll feeeeel the joy of having Alfa soon. What's teh meaning of the ("Mas o corpo tem marés. A manhã encontra-se com a tarde." (v.w.) )?

by
The poem(a part of a lyrics) it's my signature... :eek:
So as the other sentence..in portuguese...it's quoted by a virginia wolf's book, Mrs Dalloway. I translate..or i'll try.. "but the body has streams. The morning meets the afternoon."

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
No one aksed for piccies but I'll do... :lol:

Welcome on board mate. :) Any piccies of your 33? :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not at the moment, but I will make'em during the weekend and post them. Nothing special, but I'm trying to keep everything original.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts