Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

insurance is due on the 24th of November so I had my automatic renewal through with 1st central and they quoted me £840 this didnt include suspension or exhaust mods. Go compare the cheapest I found was nearly £1000 so I thought I would shop around for a deal

So I put some details in a few sites and I had a call back from greenlight insurance who I came across on this forum. They quoted me £725 with the mods, any more mods that don't increase BHP can be added free and track day insurance is £45 a day (if I ever fancy it ;))

Some may say seems a bit steep but I am 23 years old with 3 years no claims so I am quite impressed with what they came up with, especially including the mods!

So if anyone is looking for insurance give them your details, you have to do it over the phone but has saved me well over £100 for a few minutes chat.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Hey,

insurance is due on the 24th of November so I had my automatic renewal through with 1st central and they quoted me £840 this didnt include suspension or exhaust mods. Go compare the cheapest I found was nearly £1000 so I thought I would shop around for a deal

So I put some details in a few sites and I had a call back from greenlight insurance who I came across on this forum. They quoted me £725 with the mods, any more mods that don't increase BHP can be added free and track day insurance is £45 a day (if I ever fancy it ;))

Some may say seems a bit steep but I am 23 years old with 3 years no claims so I am quite impressed with what they came up with, especially including the mods!

So if anyone is looking for insurance give them your details, you have to do it over the phone but has saved me well over £100 for a few minutes chat.

:)
Sounds like a very good deal with mods, I only pay a £100 less than that for the GTA even with 5 years no claims. Good job snapping that up. :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts