Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
5,482 Posts
I saw this in the flesh.... it actually grows on you after a while :)
Its on the second hand floor at Chatz at the moment

· Registered
13,870 Posts
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!Its farkin fugly!

Eric did you go up to it and inspect it? I was there Teusday and my word did Greensky do a ballsup on that! There are numerous places where its peeling and bubbling and that makes it look ugly!I'm sure it looks great at 1st, but after a while and a couple washes...ha ah...

· Registered
786 Posts
I agree with Guili. Saw it up-close this morning as my car went in today.
The first was not removed, the second green one is just plonked on the second one. Sy the decals of the first one is still visible.
Will not have putted my name on that if I wrapped it.

The bubbling and peeling is awful!
There's a matt black Guili there which I could not tell if it's wrapped or if it's painted like that. Looks hawt!!

· Registered
32,424 Posts
Makes it look like any old Euro box hot hatch :(

· Registered
7,642 Posts
i saw this car in the flesh.. which is why anyone would ever take their car to greensky is beyond me. the car is so badly finnished. I could not believe it

· Registered
7,642 Posts
it is.. they took it back from him as it reached a certain milage. Sasha pretty much drives free Alfas. but if you look at the handles and the badges.. :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

· Registered
4,749 Posts
it is.. they took it back from him as it reached a certain milage. Sasha pretty much drives free Alfas. but if you look at the handles and the badges.. :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
I'm in CT my eyes aren't that good, whats wrong with them???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.