Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a day trip to Morcombe yesterday, just me and Jan anyhow, if any of you know the Festival market in Morcombe you'll know the old toilets have now been turned into unisex cubicles :)

Find a loo if the green light is on put your 20p in go inside lock the door and do your business :thumbs:

So Jan needs to spend a penny or these days 20p :rolleyes:

she puts her 20p into the door opens the door to be confronted by a bloke on the bog with his pants round his ankles with everything on show :eek:

Jan lets out a :eek: Shriek :eek: and shuts the door, now even though she's shaken by the exprience she tries the next one, that worked she locked the door and the light turned red :thumbs:

My question is this, surely the bloke must have heard the 20p going in the door :confused:

He did nothing about it, made no attempt to shout out or prevent Jan opening the door :tut:

I think he was some kind of a pervert flasher :tut:

So be ware green doesn't always mean go :tut:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
We had a day trip to Morcombe yesterday, just me and Jan anyhow, if any of you know the Festival market in Morcombe you'll know the old toilets have now been turned into unisex cubicles :)

Find a loo if the green light is on put your 20p in go inside lock the door and do your business :thumbs:

So Jan needs to spend a penny or these days 20p :rolleyes:

she puts her 20p into the door opens the door to be confronted by a bloke on the bog with his pants round his ankles with everything on show :eek:

Jan lets out a :eek: Shriek :eek: and shuts the door, now even though she's shaken by the exprience she tries the next one, that worked she locked the door and the light turned red :thumbs:

My question is this, surely the bloke must have heard the 20p going in the door :confused:

He did nothing about it, made no attempt to shout out or prevent Jan opening the door :tut:

I think he was some kind of a pervert flasher :tut:

So be ware green doesn't always mean go :tut:
Where's Morcombe :confused:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Obviously the bloke was an exhibitionist who can't stand to lock a toilet door just in case there is a chance he can display his tackle for all to see :vomit:

M

·
0 Posts
I hate using public toilets...........the last time I used one was at Britcar last year, I went early to be sure that I was the only one in there. Urinals are one thing...toilets, quite another.

Quite why I should be fine with the experience of one and not the other, well, that question I cannot answer :confused:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Sorry but if I'd paid my 20p to use a bog.. The last thing I'd be worrying about is someone
opening the door on me :rolleyes:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We where going to have a coffee in the Midland but decided to pop into Lancaster for fish and chips instead :)

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Next time you are down that way, I can thoroughly recommend the Midland, superb building/hotel. The views from the cafe are just amazing. Afternoon tea is a snip at £15.50.

per person!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts