Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it looks great, it's a shame you can't get it as an option. But i guess green hasn't traditionally been an alfa romeo colour...

alfa-mito-gta.jpg

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know what it is about some colours that put people off, associating the colours with sickness or bad taste.. but if you just look at it as a colour, i think it looks good.. at least in the picture..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I think Green is quite a traditional Alfa colour,
the 105series spider looks good in vert racing
the 166 super looks great in sargassi (dark green)
and the 147 and 156 GTA both look good in boreal green

B

·
0 Posts
Looks shocking, only a Kawasaki, a (proper old) mini or a Lancia Stratos can carry that off! :)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Green looks awful on any car IMO.

Its just one step up from Beige and brown. ;)
i think it's just one of the colours that manufacturers stay away from because so many people don't like them..

for example green, orange, brown, etc, are all colours that you don't see on the road. I would say pink looks horrible too.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i think it's just one of the colours that manufacturers stay away from because so many people don't like them..

for example green, orange, brown, etc, are all colours that you don't see on the road. I would say pink looks horrible too.
More and more orange are are being seen on the road - the more the better in my opinion.

Also a nice metallic brown can look very smart on the right colour. There should be more options like these. Most manufacturers colour choices are the same boring old silver, black red variations.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts