Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife has just decided that when i can afford it i'm allowed a Montreal...woohoo.....

So who wants a kidney?????Got a spare one going cheap here :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Whats one of them then?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Whats one of them then?
The kidneys are paired organs of the urinary system that have many homeostatic functions, including regulation of electrolytes, acid-base balance, and blood pressure; excretion of wastes such as urea and ammonium; reabsorption of glucose and amino acids; and production of hormones including vitamin D and erythropoietin.:p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
The kidneys are paired organs of the urinary system that have many homeostatic functions, including regulation of electrolytes, acid-base balance, and blood pressure; excretion of wastes such as urea and ammonium; reabsorption of glucose and amino acids; and production of hormones including vitamin D and erythropoietin.:p
How drole :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah yeah yeah.......so do you want one or not :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
:lol: The architecture assignment is going well then? :p

I'd love a Montreal, one of my favourites. Would have to be orange though, or maybe gold.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Onto the kidney again. Need a few more bits of info.

1.How used is it?
2.Is ther a money back guarantee?
3.If i ask for the liver as well, can I get a group discount?

:lol: :lol:

I need a few new organs after the abuse i gave myself when I was younger.

K

·
0 Posts
Really love the Montreal. :cool:

One of my favourite Alfas of all time and definitely one of the coolest in the AR pantheon.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Onto the kidney again. Need a few more bits of info.

1.How used is it?
second hand but in good condition (non drinker)
2.Is ther a money back guarantee?
As long as its returned in its original packaging within 14 days :lol:
3.If i ask for the liver as well, can I get a group discount?
Apologies but we do not have that item in stock at the moment

:lol: :lol:

I need a few new organs after the abuse i gave myself when I was younger.
:wow: :wow: :wow: Durty boy :tut: :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Just googled it now I know what your on about :eek: and looks good for an old car ;)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts