Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're going to post rants on face book supporting the EDL, Britain First, BNP or anything like that, learn to ****ing spell.

I have just seen a post relating to Geldof and Farage's handbag session on the Thames. Apparently this country used to be called Great Britian, which was news to me. The hard working people of Great Britian built the waterways of this once great country, including the River Thames, (which was also news to me I didn't think we built rivers) and they didn't do it for Bob Geldof.

We'll gloss over the Irish involvement in our rail and waterways for the time being.

What was interesting was that one of the many people who liked this semi-literate outpouring of bile would like to nominate the author to be priminister. Yes, priminister, all one word.

On the plus side, I'm scything through my "friends" list.

·
Administrator
46,741 Posts
It's amazing how often that viewpoint is combined with a complete lack of intelligence, isn't it?

Coincidence, or causation?

·
Registered
11,916 Posts
The right-wing whack-job conspiracy theories are firing up about the Cox murder.

Jo Cox False Flag Conspiracy Theories Swirl On Twitter As ?Brexit? Vote Looms

"False-Flag" is going to be the new nutters' rallying cry, I guess.

Another US import.
Dunno. Seems a bit over-dramatic to me. :ponder:
You say that, but Thomas Mair is an anagram of 'rimaam shot'.
If you're not great at spelling 'Rimaam' sounds just like remain.
It's obviously a set up. JFK, that bloke that shot John Lennon who was programmed by the CIA/FBI
twin towers blah, blah etc ad infinitum :paranoid::jester:

Nothing at all to do with some sad whack-job being wound-up by nasty xenophobic rhetoric :tut:

:(

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scary.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
So, at last we can move on from blaming the EU and start blaming the Globalists.........

........or is the distinction blurred?:spooky:

·
Registered
9,876 Posts
You say that, but Thomas Mair is an anagram of 'rimaam shot'.
If you're not great at spelling 'Rimaam' sounds just like remain.
It's obviously a set up. JFK, that bloke that shot John Lennon who was programmed by the CIA/FBI
twin towers blah, blah etc ad infinitum :paranoid::jester:

Nothing at all to do with some sad whack-job being wound-up by nasty xenophobic rhetoric :tut:

:(
I was referring to the Al Jazeera piece, little realising that Froggy McFrogface had jumped in again ahead of me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts