Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am delivering in the morning to Paddy Powers 'Power Tower' :)lol:) in Clonskeagh then to leopardstown racecourse, not had a good full Irish since 2006 when I left Galway, any recomendations ????

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up eating in Bray, lovely little cafe, recommended by a street cleaner, they know all the best places, tasted great but a little mean on quantity, the owners bosom and the serving wench's ultra tight clothes more than made up for it, I then relaxed by the beach surrounded by swans, very pleasant..:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I ended up eating in Bray, lovely little cafe, recommended by a street cleaner, they know all the best places, tasted great but a little mean on quantity, the owners bosom and the serving wench's ultra tight clothes more than made up for it, I then relaxed by the beach surrounded by swans, very pleasant..:thumbs:
You're an Irishman based in Liverpool?
Wench is very middle age English!!!:D
Do you drink in Shenanigan's in Liverpool City Centre?

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're an Irishman based in Liverpool?
Wench is very middle age English!!!:D
Do you drink in Shenanigan's in Liverpool City Centre?

I am an Englishman, that lived in Galway for six years, wench suited perfectly, I will drink in most places that serve beer, herself takes me to places that I have know idea of their names, that's before any drinking..:lol:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I am an Englishman, that lived in Galway for six years, wench suited perfectly, I will drink in most places that serve beer, herself takes me to places that I have know idea of their names, that's before any drinking..:lol:
Good man!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Café Treat based on Google View...

I liked Oli's café when it was open, the panini was dry, the coffee was cold, the decoration was communist, but one of the waitresses was worth it:) For excellent food though we always go to the Mamma Mia opposite the Bank of Ireland.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Café Treat based on Google View...

I liked Oli's café when it was open, the panini was dry, the coffee was cold, the decoration was communist, but one of the waitresses was worth it:) For excellent food though we always go to the Mamma Mia opposite the Bank of Ireland.
I used to live above that place. I think I put on about two stone that year. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts