Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture the scene.

A fast A road, right in the middle of rush hour, during a monsoon style rain shower.

Why is it then there is a ruddy great tractor with a grass cutter attched, cuttting the grass verges at this time?

There was poor visibility, plus frustrated drives in a massive queue late for work, trying to overtake it.

Could they not wait until a drier day and when the rush hour had finished?

I wasn't made late myself, as the cutter was on the other side of the road, but I had to slow down due to cars on my side of the road overtaking the damn thing. :mad:

A

·
0 Posts
tractors everywhere come rain or shine, shame about the steady eddie motorists who hold the rest up:rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
nothing worse than that person who wont overtake a tractor but look like they want to, in turn you dont want to overtake them and the tractor in case they pull out into you :mad:
to$$ers

·
Registered
764 Posts
nothing worse than that person who wont overtake a tractor but look like they want to, in turn you dont want to overtake them and the tractor in case they pull out into you :mad:
to$$ers
Yeah, and they're always straddling the middle of the road so it's difficult to see around them anyway even if you could get past. :mad:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Oi :tut: I won't hear anything bad said about tractors :mad::mad:

;)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Dustbin wagons get me - why do they have to start work at the morning rush hour and finish early (7am-2pm here)? Surely it would make more sense to start after 9am and finish around 4pm?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts